Sunday, January 25, 2009

Do I have enough hats?



Left to right.....

Crotchet, crotchet, knit, knit, knit, naalbinded, and naalbinded.

Unknown wool, acid dyes in spinning class.
Cotton/aycrlic, commercial.
Cotton/aycrlic, commercial.
Variegated aycrlic, commercial.
Variegated aycrlic, commercial, and it now (after the pic was taken) has a pom-pom on it. What can I say? I'm a dork. :)
Icelandic lopi, dyed with madder and I forgot to loosen the skein knot in the dye pot so it's got these little undyed spots that make nice polka dots in the hat.
Icelandic lopi, dyed with.... something natural. I forget.

My husband prefers the second one, and I'm currently wearing the fifth one. I like the red one too, but I find the lopi a little itchy.

The brightly coloured one in the middle that I was working on last week turned out too small.

Karen

1 comment:

Nina said...

Nope - not enough hats. I think you should make at least another couple. You can never have enough hats. Besides, you can always give hats away to friends :)
Have you started your mittens yet?