Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Best wishes for 2007. It looks like it's going to be a busy year. And we have a few plans of our own as well.

I hope that George Bush gets impeached, and that Stephen Harper's Conservative party gets defeated in an election. Not that I have any control over either event, of course.

On the other hand....

I hope that I'll have grass restored to the 2/3rds of the lawn upended by the septic tank replacement in September.

I'd like to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year and be healthy. I'd like the hubby to lose 20 pounds in a healthy manner as well, but don't tell him I said that. ;)

I'd like to renovate just one more room in the house.

I'm leaning towards spring 2008 for the long awaited honeymoon, but we'll see - he might persuade me to his preference for this coming fall.

Not exactly resolutions.....we all know what happens to those... but these are things I'd like to see happen.

What are your hopes and dreams for the year?

1 comment:

Mother of Invention said...

We're planning to reno and add on to our house at the back...and I'm trying to watch the diet and continue to exercise as much as I can...am going to check out urban walking with poles! (Nordic poling)