Friday, August 25, 2006

I'm a little behind on the reporting

Last weekend, da hubby....


and his friend, Darrell (who writes Hammered Out Bits) ...


....went scuba-diving.


Vandy (who is sometimes known as Anti-V) and I alternated being watching the bubbles, enjoying the pleasant weather, taking pictures, sewing and spinning. Sorry, no pics of us enjoying our activities.

Although, at dinner afterwards, Neil decided to play with my hair.


At home in the garden:

This spotted lilly is finally blooming. Of course I don't know it's exact name. :)


This feverfew is still blooming, while it's neighbouring feverfew stopped blooming a few weeks ago. My garden is very strange this year.


This is just a small part of the harvest to date. The tomatoes have been quite prolific this year.


Karen

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are gorgeous tomatoes. I don't think any of mine have been that picture-perfect!

So do your husband and his friend share facial hair ideas? ;-)

Karen said...

Actually... yes. :) They have beard style conversations frequently. It's part and parcel of the whole Viking re-enactment styck.