Saturday, August 13, 2005

a blog-inspired blog

I am feeling very much better at the moment. The back has gone from hellish to merely grumpy, and I've now had three solid nights of sleep - better even then I usually get!

I took today off as well - that doctor's note had better be useful! - so I've spent all week at home recovering from a very very bad back episode. But today, I actually got a few things done around the house.

I even baked bananna bread, but it didn't entirely work out.

I've been checking out new blogs and have found quite a few new reads that I'm excited about! Check out Counting Sheep, Piffle, Pocket Farm, The Farmette Report, mellowtrouble, and Riverrim blog.

Another new one that I added a little while ago is Anti-V who is actually a real-life friend who has, I think, a great perspective on the world around her.

Oh, and a happy belated birthday to my little brother! I've been a little busy being in pain this week to mention it earlier.

Karen

No comments: