Tuesday, January 2, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

I resolve not to make New Year's Resolutions.

But I am going to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year and get fit. Yah, yah.... me and a million others, I know.

Let's just say that I stuck my arm in one of those drug store blood pressure machines and I'm a little worried. I know you can't trust these things any further then you can throw them, but still....

Neil and I are planning on taking a tai chi class this year so that's a good start. I'll get back to y'all on other plans and progress as it happens.

And speaking of folks named Neil... I just added a new link in the Blogs I Read. Neil Crone taught my Neil in high school, and then went on to become an actor and eventually started this blog. I've visited his blog before but this post, in particular, convinced me to add his blog to my listings. Go visit, it's important.

Karen

No comments: