Nina tagged me with a meme (bless her heart, I did need a kick) - 7 previously unknown things about me.
1. I've never bought a gadget direct from one of those tv infomercials.
2. But I have been tempted, and found at least two of them in a store later and bought them there. The indirectness of finding it in the store later saves my geeky pride.
3. The Perfect Pancake, and the Quick Chop, in case you were wondering. One's been useful and the other a complete flunk.
4. I don't own a Klingon dictionary. ;)
5. But I do own at least two of the Nitpicker's Guides - a) for Deep Space Nine Trekkers and b) for Next Generation Trekkers.
6. I prefer the term "Trekkie".
7. I just started knitting again, after nearly a 25 year hiatus. And I blame the Yarn Harlot. :)