You know you've been gardening too much lately when....
1. You walk by the perennial gardens on the campus and are tempted to weed them.
2. You start to think about all the space on campus that could be used as community gardens.
3. You close your eyes to go to sleep and all you can see on the inside of your eyelids are dandelions.
4. The dandelions start to talk back to you.
5. The dandelions take over your husband's brain and make him turn the lawn mower on so they'll be chopped back only a little and not actually yanked out completely by the roots.
Feel free to add more....