Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ah ha!

Why does the world hate Netscape so? It's a perfectly lovely little program that isn't made by the Evil Empire.

My workplace doesn't support it anymore, so we're a little behind in the releases and the powers that be at Blogger don't support 7.0 - 7.2 yes, but not 7.0. And so, I'm forced to use the Evil Empire's product to update my Blog, unless I don't mind losing the same post three times in a row (you think I'd learn) because I want to add a link in the middle of the post!

But I digress...

The short form then is this: Busy weekend planned in the garden, thwarted by SNOW! Amusing tale of sleeping late, sweet husband, and bad bad weather network that didn't warn me of the impending white stuff shortened for Blogger frustration.

I'll get the hang of this yet.

Karen

No comments: