Cyndy, over at Riverrim, tagged me with this meme. And eeps! I'm a bit behind, again, in posting.
1. Sometimes, I just can't make decisions.
2. I'm a closet clean freak. Not in a disabling mental health disturbing way, but more so then many, I'm coming to suspect.
3. Really, it's just a matter of logic. How else can I find things?
4. I'm more into the philosophy behind some religions then the religion itself. Like Buddhism - have done a lot of reading, dig the philosophy, think the gold statues of buddha are sillier then all get out.
5. Don't even get me started on Christianity.
6. I miss my kitty. Ginger just passed away this week.
7. I have high blood pressure and it worries me. But Lifestyle Change is ....tough, to say the least.
There, 7 relatively random thoughts. Funny, not a one of them about the garden or the fibre (which y'all have got to be believing is just me talking out my hat by now anyway).